Prohibited Items: asbestos, all hazardous materials, paint, freon, propane tanks, fluorescent light bulbs, car batteries, solvents, fuel, and oil.
The following items, if included in container, will result in an additional charge, and must be loaded on last and on top, so as to be visible and able to be removed separately by Ravenswood Dumpster Rental prior to tipping at recycling facility: mattresses, box springs, sofas (or other pieces of large furniture), appliances, refrigerators, air conditioners, tires, railroad ties, utility poles, televisions and computer monitors.
Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, branches, prunings, stumps, dirt, sod, etc.): should be removed in a separate container as it is much cheaper to remove than rubbish. A ten yard container of yard waste is only $200.00.
- Do not overfill containers. Debris must not go over the sides of the container (water level). Any container overfilled will result in a $100.00 surcharge and the excess debris will be removed by the driver and left on site.
- The containers are not watertight. When retrieved, they are loaded one end at a time, causing liquids within to run out the end and onto the ground. The customer is responsible for damage to driveway and roads, etc. caused by runoff from waste loaded into container.
- The customer will not move the container without the expressed permission of a managing partner of Ravenswood Dumpster Rental. Movement without permission results in an extra charge of $50.00 plus any and all costs associated with repair of the container if damage results.
- The customer will direct drop off location of container. The customer shall understand that Ravenswood Dumpster Rental operates heavy duty equipment and acknowledges Ravenswood Dumpster Rental will not be held liable for any damage to pavement, lawn, driving surface, septic systems, underground utilities, or overhead utilities resulting from its trucks and/or equipment servicing an agreed upon location.
- The customer retains title and ownership of the waste until Ravenswood Dumpster Rental has removed it from the customer’s premises. In the event of a load which the customer knows or should have known contains materials deemed unacceptable by MA DEP, Devens Recycling or another recycling facility, the owner retains title and ownership of the waste until accepted at a recycling facility.
- In the event a load is refused at a recycling facility, the customer agrees the waste will be returned to the site at which it was loaded. Extra trucking, daily rental, loss of use and/or storage charges will apply.
- The customer acknowledges that it has care, custody and control of the equipment owned by Ravenswood Dumpster Rental and accepts responsibility of the equipment and its control except when it is being physically handled by Ravenswood Dumpster Rental. Therefore, the customer expressly agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ravenswood Dumpster Rental from and against any and all claims for loss of or damage to property, or injury to or death of a person or persons resulting from or arising in any manner out of customer’s use, operation, or possession of the equipment furnished under agreement, written or verbal, with Ravenswood Dumpster Rental.
- Delivery of a container on site will represent the fact that there is at least a verbal agreement and that the terms expressed above have been reviewed and agreed upon by the customer.